- The mission of Rosemount Hotel, Pitlochry is to provide exceptionally clean, pleasant and comfortable lodging facilities and polite, considerate, friendly service to our guests.
- Our hotel focuses on providing a welcoming, peaceful haven for guests wishing to tour Central Scotland, wishing a friendly, familiar place to return to each evening.
- Food is carefully stored, prepared and presented using the freshest produce available to us.
- We exert a great deal of time and effort to inform our visitors of the wealth of experiences that awaits them at our doorstep.
- We emphasise high quality standards in our rooms and food and beverage offerings.
- We provide a fair return on investment for our owners and staff, who put forth time, effort, motivation and enthusiasm to maximise the positive experience of our guests.
- We recognize that this cannot be achieved without constant focus, effort, training, motivation and re-assessment
- Our goals are to improve something each day in both Hotel fabric and visitor/staff experience associated with Rosemount Hotel Pitlochry.
- Our ultimate aim is to set a standard for Pet friendly hotels in the UK offering a warm, friendly holiday destination to be comfortably enjoyed by pet-owners with their pets and non-pet owners, alike. This means providing adequate high-quality facilities for both types of visitor with shared areas and, also, some separated areas.
- We assure those who require pet-free areas, that 50% of the Hotel, in both letting and public sections, is pet-free. Comfortable Lounge areas where those who appreciate the friendship and relaxation element of dog-ownership can relax amongst other guests already exist. We aim to increase the areas for relaxation to cater for both types of market.
- A park is located, across the road, with dog-related facilities and there are 40 miles of waymarked trails, which are ideal for pets. We will work with the local authority and local pet-related businesses to further improve facilities for pets in the area.