A deposit of £50/£100 (peak period) or full charge per room may be taken at time of booking
- Peak periods include July-Oct and occasions of high popular demand, such as Hogmanay, Bank Holidays and local sportives. The free cancellation period, at these times, is +28 days.
- For bookings November to June, the free cancellation period is +14 days.
- Whilst, for timely cancellations, there is no cancellation fee, an administration charge of £7.50 will apply.
- For cancellations within the cancellation period, the deposit will be retained and up to 50% of the entire booking may be charged, in addition, for later cancellations at busy times. For cancellations within 24hours of arrival, the entire booking will be charged.
Group Bookings and Longer Stays
- For bookings of three or more rooms, the deposit rises to £100 per room, or full charge if full payment is less.
- For bookings of four or more nights, the deposit rises to £100 per room, or full charge if full payment is less.Credit card details
- We assure all guests that credit card details are not stored on line and are kept safely under lock and key until after departure. At this time, if there are no issues, the card details will be shredded.
- We reserve the right to recover compensation from your card for damage to rooms or claims by other guests regarding disruptive/distressing/inconsiderate behaviour on the part of any guest booked by yourself.