Where Can I Find Deals for Hotels in Pitlochry Area?
Rosemount Hotel Pitlochry Scotland has some exciting accommodation offers in their Pitlochry Hotels deals. This small, cosy and friendly example of Edwardian Pitlochry Hotel accommodation enjoys superb views with the cosy friendliness that goes with being family-run
- Bedrooms and lounges are comfortable and a friendly atmosphere pervades.
- We welcome dogs and thank owners for complying with a few natural courtesies which help make our Pitlochry dog friendly hotel a warm and extremely friendly place to stay in Pitlochry.
- Our breakfasts are quite famous for the care with which they are prepared and the variety of choice. Evening meals are delicious, unpretentious and freshly prepared from a varied menu.
Take a Tour of our Pitlochry Hotel Rooms
Great Choice of Room Styles with High-Value Pitlochry Hotel Deals
Click on room for detailed information and booking links
Best viewed full-screen and landscape on mobile
Why not Phone us? We can discuss your needs in detail
Check out our availability and rates / Make a Booking
Telephone enquiries 01796472302
Pitlochry Hotels Deals
Check out the great savings offered in our Pitlochry Hotels deals below:-
Accommodation in Pitlochry Hotels
Suites and Premium Rooms
Double rooms, twin rooms and family rooms are spacious, well-appointed and enjoy some really lovely views.
These rooms are immaculate. They are slightly less spacious than our premium rooms, but very well appointed and comfortable. All regular rooms are ideal for stays of a few nights. Regular rooms offer a compromise between space and saving on tariff.
Pitlochry Hotel accommodation
Spotlessly clean, but compact and a little more more basic. Economy rooms offer superb value for money. They are ideal for a one night stay where saving on tariff is the highest priority.
Pitlochry Hotel Accommodation – See us on a map
Please remember, best rates always apply to direct bookings
Once your Pitlochry Hotel accommodation is booked, you’ll want to look forward to the wonderful things you can see and do whilst in the area.
Between Pitlochry, itself, and the area within a 90 mile radius, is an abundance of things to see and do. Once you have booked your accommodation in Pitlochry hotels, it’s time to plan some activities and trips. Here is a preliminary list of some things to see and do. We’ve plenty of detail upon request. We are also in the process of writing some informative blogs:-
Pitlochry Hotels for Active Breaks
The Perthshire area has an impressive choice of outdoor activity for you and your family. We’ve highlighted but a few, below. It is a constant pleasure for us to research some exciting ways for our guests to spend their time at Rosemount Hotel Pitlochry – enhanced by seeing the changes on their faces they return, each evening, exhilarated and uplifted by their engagement with the great Perthshire outdoors. Our Pitlochry Hotel Deals can generate sufficient savings on accommodation to cover some of the amazing experiences on offer in the area.
Pitlochry Hotel for Dog friendly Breaks
Our greatest joy lies in the fact that we have been able to successfully combine our business with our greatest love – Dogs! Hard work and attention to detail have made it possible for us to provide excellent facilities for folk to come away with their dogs for a break in Pitlochry. See below for some excellent Pitlochry Hotels Deals for dog families.
Morning mists, plenty of fresh air and stunning scenery . . . All for FREE on a dog friendly holiday at Rosemount Hotel Pitlochry
Ben Vrackie is a fabulous 3 hr walk from Rosemount with small Lochan for safe swimming for the dog. Views are stunning
THE BRAES O' KILLIECRANKIE WALK
A fabulous, multi-staged walk through stunning scenery with safe swimming and running areas for the dog.
There are many fabulous walks and safe swimming within just 5 minutes from
Rosemount Hotel Pitlochry
The Linn of Tummel, along from the Coronation Bridge on the Killiecrankie/ Beallach Walk
Pitlochry Hotels Accommodation
Places to see in and around Pitlochry
- Pitlochry town with delightful shops and cafes. Everyone needs a quiet day, whilst on holiday. A “mooch” around the shops and cafes of Pitlochry town, flowed by a scenic walk might be just what the doctor ordered!
- Pitlochry Festival Theatre. If you enjoy Theatre, be sure to book to see a show whilst you’re here.
See an impressive repertoire of 6 plays in any week throughout the Summer Season, including:-
GYPSY. . . Julie Styne, Stephen Sondheim, Arthur Laurents
Barefoot in the Park . . . Neil Simon
Private Lives . . . Noel Coward
Kiss Me Quickstep . . . Amanda Whittington
Adventures with the Painted People . . . David Greig
Cat on a Hot Tin Roof . . . Elizabeth Gaskell
SUMMER SEASON. See 6 plays in 6 days
AN ABSOLUTE TREAT FOR LOVERS OF MUSIC, MUSICALS AND DRAMA -
AUTUMN/WINTER PROGRAMME 2019/20
FREE NIGHT OFFERS, LATE AVAILABILITY AND EARLY BOOKER DISCOUNTS. PRE -THEATRE DINNER. LESS THAN 1 MILE FROM THEATRE
ROSEMOUNT PITLOCHRY THEATRE BREAKS
Rosemount Hotel is less than one mile from Pitlochry Festival Theatre by car and an even shorter walk. Pre-Theatre Dinner and a welcoming bar for after-theatre drinks are available.
Hotel near Pitlochry Festival Theatre
- Pitlochry Dam and river walk . This is all signposted from the north end of town. The scenery is just gorgeous.
- Pitlochry Enchanted Forest . A spectacular sound and light event based at a small loch on the outskirst of Pitlochry. This runs throughout the month of October
- Black Spout Wood Walk. It’s now pretty much accepted that a walk in a beautiful place with good quality, fresh air is simply good for you. This leafy woodland has everything you’ll need to hit the pause button and re-set.
- Ben Vrackie hillwalk. For the more committed amongst us. Ben Vrackie is over 800m high
- Craigower hillwalk. A shorter walk and lesser elevation of 400m. The views are still gorgeous, however.
- Clunie walk. A longer press with some lovely open views of Pitlochry
- Blair Athol Distillery. The production of whisky is a fascinating process. This highly professional distillery tour gives a fascinating insight
- Edradour Distillery. Scotland’s smallest distillery with a massive, world-wide export market. Yet, it retains its charm and connection with the good old days.
- Loch Dunmore walk. My favourite! Just 40 mins around, yet plenty of wildlife to see in a gorgeous setting. There are possibilities to extend the walkthrough Forestry and along the River Garry to Killiecrankie
- Killiecrankie walk A stunning setting for an uplifting walk
- Escape Route cycle hire and bike shop A great opportunity to get a little further afield whilst still getting the benefit of time to enjoy the scenery. This is very popular amongast guests away for a weekend break in Pitlochry as a means of winding down.
Places to see within 20 minutes drive of Pitlochry
- Queens View
- Allean Forest Walk
- Nae Limites adventure for white water rafting, quad biking, canyoning, kayaking
- Highland Fling Bungee
- Blair Castle and Glen Tilt
- House of Bruar and Falls of Bruar
- Dunkeld and Birnam
- Hermitage riverside walk and waterfall
- Spirit of Wood
- Dewar’s Distillery
- Highland Chocolatier
- Pass of Killicrankie
Places to see within 90 minutes drive of Pitlochry. Easy Car touring with time to enjoy several stops along the way.
- Loch Tummel scenic drive
- Dalwhinnie Distillery
- Highland Country Folk Museum at Newtonmore
- Highland Wildlife Park at Kingussie
- Rothiemurcus Estate, Cairngorms National Park
- Strathspey Steam Railway
- Loch Insch Water sports
- Crannog Centre
- Taymouth Marina
- Fort William
- Loch Laggan
- Culloden Battlefield
- Kingdom of Fife
- Glamis Castle
- Scone Palace
Visit us on Facebook
for lots of stunning photos of places to visit and things to do
for lots of stunning photos of places to visit and things to do
So remember -we’ve some great Pitlochry Hotels accommodation deals waiting just for you. Let’s hope you book with us so we can get to meet you!