Rosemount Hotel Deals for Pitlochry Holidays
Make great savings on hotel holiday bookings for Pitlochry Scotland holidays. You’ll find us always highly competitive for pricing for any holidays in Perthshire. Sometimes the price-set at Rosemount is not always the cheapest, but a lot of hard work goes into ensuring we offer the best possible value for money. Best of all, the hotel is located at the centre of a huge choice in active pursuit and touring possibilities.
LATE AVAILABILITY OFFERS
UP TO 30% DISCOUNT
WEEKEND BREAKS IN PITLOCHRY
UP TO 30%
FREE NIGHT OFFERS ON LONGER STAYS
ROSEMOUNT HOTEL PET-FRIENDLY BREAKS
PITLOCHRY FESTIVAL THEATRE BREAKS
PERTHSHIRE CYCLING BREAKS
PITLOCHRY ACTIVE BREAKS
PERTHSHIRE WALKING BREAKS
PERTHSHIRE GOLF BREAKS
Check availability / Make a Booking
Do you require more specific information?
Pitlochry Holidays at Rosemount Hotel
Rosemount Hotel Pitlochry is an ideal base for a holiday in Pitlochry. We’ve four room grades which allow our guests to choose their priority of budget over amenity. We are well reviewed for comfort, friendliness, great views and well-cooked, carefully presented and tasty food. We offer either B&B Pitlochry deals or DBB tariffs. The town centre is just a short stroll away and Pitlochry Festival Theatre, only 10 minutes walk or a few minutes drive.
Telephone enquiries 01796472302
Check out our Pitlochry Holiday accommodation
Pitlochry Holiday Deals for Theatre Breaks
Currently, Rosemount Hotel Pitlochry has a range of Pitlochry holiday offers. These allow bookers to save up to 25% for any stay in 2017. This could make a substantial saving towards your leisure time activities and holiday in Pitlochry in the year to come. Our Premium Rooms, especially, have some highly attractive discounts for early bookings. These discount Pitlochry holidays make ideal partners with bookings for Pitlochry Festival Theatre. Pre-Theatre dinner is available at Rosemount Hotel, also.
FREE NIGHT OFFERS, LATE AVAILABILITY AND EARLY BOOKER DISCOUNTS. PRE -THEATRE DINNER. LESS THAN 1 MILE FROM THEATRE
ROSEMOUNT PITLOCHRY THEATRE BREAKS
Rosemount Hotel is less than one mile from Pitlochry Festival Theatre by car and an even shorter walk. Pre-Theatre Dinner and a welcoming bar for after-theatre drinks are available.
Hotel near Pitlochry Festival Theatre
See an impressive repertoire of 6 plays in any week throughout the Summer Season, including:-
Summer Holiday . . . Michael Glyngell and Mark Haddigan
Blithe Spirit . . . Noel Coward
The Crucible . . . Arthur Millar
Blonde Bombshells of 1943 . . . Alan Parker
Heritage . . . Nicola McCartney
North and South . . . Elizabeth Gaskell
SUMMER SEASON. See 6 plays in 6 days
AN ABSOLUTE TREAT FOR LOVERS OF MUSIC, MUSICALS AND DRAMA -
AUTUMN/WINTER PROGRAMME 2018/19
The Best rates available, locally, for Pitlochry Hotel Accommodation are likely to be found here . . . .
We will never knowingly be under-sold, on a like-for-like basis, for great quality accommodation in Pitlochry
See the best of our current offers here. We check local rates regularly to ensure that we are highly competitive on a like-for-like basis
Save 20% on current Premium Room tariff when staying 3 nights. Great deals for dinner too!
Save 20% on current Premium Room tariff when staying 3 nights. Great deals for dinner too!
Save 20% on our current Premium Room tariff when staying for 3 nights or more. Great deals for dinner too!
Discounts for stays of one or more nights over the weekend. There's much to see and do, so stretch your stay if you can . . . . .
Some Great Deals may be found by checking last minute - usually 1 or 2 days ahead . . . . Subject to availability of rooms
Save on Pitlochry Holiday Accommodation!
Now we have helped you make a saving on Pitlochry hotel holiday accommodation, we’d like to give you an idea about some things to do on Pitlochry Holidays. There are so many things to do on holiday in Pitlochry . It makes for a really great vacation destination. Ideal for Theatre Breaks, Walking Breaks, Active Outdoors Breaks and Scottish Touring Holidays. The stunning beauty of the area radiates in every direction. This is ideal for walking and trips by car. A special mention should be made for Pitlochry’s Enchanted Forest, a spectacular collaboration of the best in sound and light production with the stunning natural environment of Pitlochry. This sell-out event runs annually through the month of October
See us on a Map
Remember – Book direct for the best rates for dog friendly short breaks Pitlochry
Set in the very heart of Scotland, Pitlochry is a gem of a resort that offers a great deal to the visitor in its own right. Additionally, there are many miles of stunning scenery to enjoy on foot or by cycle or car. These extend to all points of the compass.
We are one of the hotels in Pitlochry that is close to town and theatre. Our location, just 5 minutes from the main street means that we are peacefully located, yet convenient for all that the town has to offer. We enjoy gorgeous views over the Tummel Valley and then upwards towards Ben Vrackie.
Things to do on Holiday in Perthshire
There are also a huge number of other things to do whilst taking a holiday in Pitlochry. We recommend:-
- Black Spout Wood Walk – a saunter through light woodland to a delightful waterfall. For a longer stretch, press on to Edradour Distillery and enjoy the gorgeous downhill amble back into town. The views are breathtaking. Refreshment at the Moulin Inn or Pitlochry Golf Club enroute.
- Ben Vrackie, Beallach-na-Searmoin, Ben y Ghlo and Craigower Hill. Fabulous scenic hillwalks with a range of degrees of challenge
- Loch Dunmore – a fabulous small Loch, just outside Pitlochry, surrounded by mixed woodland and teeming with wildlife, such as Red Squirrel, Kingfishers, Woodpeckers, Owls and some beautiful water birds. A wee holiday treat!
- The Pass of Killiecrankie. An impressive , tree-lined gorge which is simply breathtaking in Autumn, but beautiful all year around.
- Queens View. A must-visit place during holidays in the Pitlochry area. The panoramic view has been described as “spine-tingling”.
- Allean Forest Walk. Near to Queen’s View. A steady uphill walk, passing an abandoned crofting farmstead enroute. One of the buildings has been re-constituted to give a fascinating insight into the realities of living in this area in days gone by. Wonderful views over Loch Tummel towards Schiehallion on the horizon.
- Blair Atholl, with Blair Castle, visitor centre and country life museum, working watermill and Glen Tilt walks. There is plenty enough to spend a whole day exploring in this delightful hamlet. Just a few miles from Pitlochry.
- House of Bruar and the Falls of Bruar. A pleasing combination of top-end visitor facility with a delightful walk passing two waterfalls.
- Glen Lyon – often described as the most beautiful Glen in Scotland. Please take a trip along this beautiful landscape during you Pitlochry holiday. You can drive onwards to Loch Tay and Kenmore, then on to Aberfeldy, the Spirit of Wood, Dewars Distillery and the Highland Chocolatier. A fabulous day out.
- Kenmore and Loch Tay with Kenmore Marina, Mains of Taymouth Visitor Centre and Restaurant and Crannog Centre
- Aberfeldy and Strathtay A quaint Highland town with independent shops, arty cafes and an art-house style cinema. Although the town is only 20 minutes direct drive away, there are several beautiful, scenic routes that we recommend our guests to take with many points of interest, eateries and viewpoints enroute. All in all – a full day of feasting the eyes, the soul and the belly!
- The Highland Chocolatier Exquisite chocolate made in situ. Pop over the road to see the rapids
- Dunkeld and the Hermitage Forest walk The romance of a semi-ruined Cathedral right on the banks of the Tay and a picture-perfect wee Highland town. Great walks around and about
Slightly Further Afield
- Newtonmore and Kingussie with Highland Wildlife Park in Kingussie and Highland Folk Museum in Newtonmore. Working Sheepdogs and Loch Insch Watersports Centre are located nearby in Kincraig.
. . . And more things to do on your Pitlochry Holiday
For thrill-seekers and lovers of the great outdoors, there are:-
- Bungee Jump – located at the Garry Bridge over the Pass of Killiecrankie. Operated by Highland Fling. The ultimate Pitlochry Holidays adrenalin rush!
- White Water rafting – at the Linn of Tummel and Grandtully. Several operators include Nae Limits and Splash.
- Canyoning – A new venture by the canyoning Company. See some fabulous, slightly more remote places, then jump off a cliff!?!
- Microlite Flying – Again, a relatively new craze in the area, but a fabulous experience. Flights and lessons from Scone Airport. A definite holiday Pitlochry Highilght!
- Kyaking – One of the many Pitlochry holiday activities bookable at Activity Scotland
- Mountaineering – Mountaineering instructor, Stewart Johnson, is based at Aberfeldy.
- Hillwalking – a rich assortment of walks of every grade, and type of terrain, is available in the area.
- Fishing – in Loch or River – quiet or torrent
- 4×4 Offroad and Quad bikes – there are several operators providing these experiences in the area. We are only too delighted to provide information.
- Golf – Choose from over 50 courses within a reasonable drive
- Horse Riding – available for all ages and abilities, though weight restrictions apply, at Blair Castle.
- Ski-ing and Snowboarding – we are ideally located mid way between Aviemore and Glenshee, Just under an hour from either.
- Cycling – Along quiet, scenic roads, or taking off into the hills and mountains
History of Pitlochry
The historical richness of the area, from Roman times to the present, offers an enormous range of opportunities to experience life in bygone days. Then there are the quaint, wee towns, each with its own character.They tempt passers by with the aroma of freshly ground coffee and the sight of sumptuous cakes in the windows of a variety of independent cafes. Art galleries give insight into the talent that abounds in an area that attracts creative people to live. Small, unique shops add further interest with ideas for gifts and mementos.
Further Ramblings . . .
Pitlochry, itself, is surrounded by a network of paths and waymarked trails. These allow the visitor to experience the stunning settings of riverside, loch, woodland, hill and mountain-side. Here, we have a link to an extremely useful publication – The Pitlochry Path Network which highlights just some of the walks available
Pitlochry holidays with some day-long Car Tours
Some visitors like to take off in the car for a day or two during their holiday Pitlochry. You might enjoy any of a a series of car tours that are recommended. These radiate from Pitlochry in a series of circular routes. The collection of tours sweep the compass from the town to some wonderful places and back again, often by a different route.
Enchanted Forest Accommodation
It’s probably worthwhile giving a mention to the Enchanted Forest Pitlochry, a woodland sound and light feast for the senses that takes place annually in Pitlochry. Tickets ALWAYS sell out, so advance booking is pretty essential. We have some very competitive rates for the period if you’d like to check the above link.
We could write so much more! Please come and see us and let us open your eyes to this amazing holiday destination