Rosemount Hotel Booking Policies
Deposits and cancellations: (Peak Periods are 1 July – 3 Nov & occasions of high demand)
Short stays/smaller bookings at periods of standard demand – Deposit of £50 per room at time of booking.
Stays of 4+ nights, 4+rooms, or peak period bookings – Deposit of £75 per room, or full payment if a lesser amount, at time of booking.
Unique events (eg Hogmanay, Etape Caledonia, Enchanted Forest) may carry a higher deposit requirement. This will be notified at the time of booking, before commitment is made to the process by the booker.
- For bookings during standard periods, the free cancellation period is +14 days, per room cancelled.
- For bookings during peak periods (1 July to 3 Nov, public holidays and major event weekends), the free cancellation period is +28 days, per room cancelled.
- Whilst, for timely cancellations, there is no cancellation fee, an administration charge of £10.00, per room cancelled, will apply once we have processed a deposit, in order to cover our own costs..
- For cancellations during the chargeable cancellation period, the deposit will be retained and up to 50% of the entire cancelled booking may be charged, in addition.
- For cancellations within 24 hours of arrival, the entire cancelled booking will be charged for.
Check–in is from 3pm. Please be certain to personally communicate requirements for an earlier check-in with the Hotel and to ensure you receive a reply. During very busy periods, it may not be possible for us to arrange access to rooms before 3pm. Check-out is from 7.30 am until 11.00 am